Students may enroll in courses at 皇冠投注 University without being admitted to an undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking program. 在皇冠投注，皇冠投注称之为“非学位”招生. Whether you’re seeking courses for personal or professional development, looking to gain college credit while finishing high school or attending a不her university, or you’re interested in pursuing a graduate certificate to further your career, a non-degree program might be the right pathway for you.
皇冠投注 University offers several options for non-degree enrollment, 包括个人课程, 高中学生入学率, dual-credit项目, 以及证书课程.
皇冠投注 offers a simplified process for students who are enrolled at other institutions, but would like to take undergraduate courses during the summer and 不 be admitted to a degree program. 的re is no fee to apply and transcripts from your home school are 不 required. 夏季客人登记 is handled by the Office of 登记 and 记录.
Non-degree applicants who have completed high school but who have 不 attended a college or university must have an official high school transcript (or a copy of their satisfactory GED results) sent to the Office of 入学 to complete the application. Students who have attended a college or university must also submit an official transcript from the last school attended indicating a C (2.0/4.0) or higher cumulative GPA and eligibility to return.
*如果你已经完成了学位, 但想完成皇冠投注的课程, 请浏览 研究生申请.
国际 exchange applicants who are currently enrolled in a college or university outside of the United States are required to submit the following:
*Those applicants who are ISEP will only be required to submit a school transcript along with the application.
国际 students currently in the US that want to take non-degree coursework should contact:
Students from approved Exchange partner universities or ISEP should contact:
Associate Director of 国际 Student Services/Incoming 国际 Exchanges
This program is designed for students to enroll in courses otherwise 不 available in their high school curricular offerings. 承认 high school students may enroll as a non-degree students to take courses for college credit at 皇冠投注 University while still attending high school. Enrollment in a course is based upon placement exam results, consultation with the academic department(s) and/or the Learning Resource Center and availability and capacity within the department or program. Credits earned may be applied toward a degree at 皇冠投注.
- Students must submit the Individual High School Student Enrollment Application.
- Letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher.
- Students must have successfully completed 4 semesters of high school course work, 最好有大学预科, 荣誉, 或高级课程*
- Students interested in taking courses with programs from the Jordan College of the 艺术 must also complete an audition. 的 audition process will be coordinated after the review of the admission application.
- Students interested in taking courses in math and foreign language subjects will be required to prove proficiency in those areas, 除了完成分班考试.
- 登记 in specific courses is subject to availability, and the department or faculty member on campus leading each course may require additional information for enrollment.
- Enrollment in an online course requires the specific approval of the dean of the college offering the course a student wants to take.
- Students are limited to six hours of credit each semester.
*Dual Credit courses taught by 皇冠投注 qualified faculty and mentored teachers in certain high schools may have different requirements for admission to the course.
皇冠投注 University offers select courses that can be applied as dual credit with partner high schools in the Indianapolis area. 的 courses are taught at the host high school, and credit is also applied at 皇冠投注.
的 教育学院 has partnered with several area high schools to offer a dual credit course. 的 Dual Credit course for Future Educators is a comprehensive plan to cultivate a new generation of highly qualified teachers into the profession. Masters level teachers in area high schools are trained to provide a classroom and field experience-based course for Future Educators. 的 students are selected to participate in this course via teacher recommendation, 申请及面试.